Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lookin' Up

Things are Lookin' Up! The other day Ocoee heard me make a noise from behind her, and she imitated it! She is also humming when playing with toy cars or small animals, and babbling more. She vocalizes to get our attention or tell us about something. All of this is great! We try to use all the "Learning to Listen" techniques that we know.

If you are interested in sharing this journey, visit "The Listening Room," at http://www.hearingjourney.com/listening_room/index.cfm?langid=1

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone,

    Connie & Greg here, along with Aunt Lucy(as she has no PC, therefore we type her dictation)

    I am sorry to respond so late as I have not opened my emails in 2 months. Since my surgery back in March, it is still hard for me to sit or stand for prolonged periods.
    This is not about me, but Ococee.

    Ococee is absolutely beautiful, her soulful brown eys speak volumes, only wish that we could see each other more often, that includes all the DiNicolo cousins too!!!!!

    It is with such pleasure to hear that she is putting sounds & meaning together,what an amazing accomplishment.

    All of us here wish only the best to all of you,the photos of Micah & Levi are priceless.

    Keep up your "phenomenal parenting"

    With lots of love,
    Connie,Greg & Aunt Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you guys. Do we have your email address? If not, send it to us at standridgefamily@gmail.com I am impressed you're getting to the computer. I pray God will give you the strength to see Him through all your trials. We are heading up to surgery today. Check back soon!

    ReplyDelete